Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Travis, your wish has come true.

For 2006 the Rubicon will be released in BLACK. Also mentioned are the two wheel drives will be released in BLUE (Recon, Rancher & Foreman).

As far as the sport bikes go BLACK plastic will replace YELLOW too.

The info was released in the RedRiderATV Magazine. I am loooking for online pics of the new color.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Will the black body fit a foreman?? Should right? Probably be an extra hole where the shifter is supposesd to be though, I can live with that.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see any difference other than one piece of plastic. Maybe they will release it on the Foreman later, since it is such a minor change.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
You know what they say....

once you go black, you never go back

I always seem to buy things one year too soon

A black Foreman would be nice. until it is August and the bike is 190 degrees that is

·
Registered
743 Posts
I you are right, I might need to buy all black plastic myself. I would match the rinny then.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
guess i am gonna have to get the plastics and see if they fit or buy another rubicon

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
do you guess think i can get all the stuff for it and change my hole thing over to the new style

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i am sure if you put mods on both of them youll feel the diff between the two

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i think they changed the carb a lil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.