Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new to the forum, but not the industry.
I’ve got a 2003 rubicon that I picked up a few months ago. It’s all stock and has never been modded. Has the factory tires on it. With 1100 miles on it. It had been setting for a few years. I cleaned it up and cleaned the carb, fuel tank, filter, and new battery. Started immediately and has preformed and run perfectly until the other day it started Spitting and sputtering just off idle until it got warmed up. And then while riding we stopped to look for some fire wood and when I started it and started to head back I noticed it wouldn’t shift. The gear indicator was flashing along with D1,D2,EPS. Even when I shut it off and retried it still wouldn’t shift. So Iimped it home. And began the trouble shooting. The ball screw was jammed on the low side. I got it freed and retried it with no luck. Ordered a angle sensor (aftermarket) still no luck. I can’t get it to initialize. I do the steps in the Honda service Manuel. Mine startes moving the shift motor before I ever range the throttle. And stops with the dash still flashing the — D1D2EPS. I thought it wouldn’t start the shift motor until you ranged the throttle.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts