Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally had no reverse but still had forward gears. Replaced reverse/nuetral switch-still no reverse. Checked all connections and cleaned everything-still no reverse. Replaced computer-still no reverse. Somewhere along the way lost forward gears as well. Everything is clean and all fuses are good.NEED HELP!

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Will it manually shift into reverse using the emergency shifter?

There is a single wire on the back of the bottom of the motor. If that wire isn't making a good connection to the sensor it plugs onto the machine won't go into reverse using the ES buttons.

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
But you didn't answer my question as to whether it will shift into reverse using the emergency shifter, nor did you specify whether you meant the gear position switch on the inside of the rear cover or the sensor I was referring to on the outside bottom of the rear crankcase, but if you want to be a jackhole about it I'll let you figure it out yourself.

·
Registered
325 Posts
But you didn't answer my question as to whether it will shift into reverse using the emergency shifter, nor did you specify whether you meant the gear position switch on the inside of the rear cover or the sensor I was referring to on the outside bottom of the rear crankcase, but if you want to be a jackhole about it I'll let you figure it out yourself.

I was going to mention that that question wasn't answered. I help our customers over the phone and by email, one circuit we have will not work with any other fuse except a 250ma. I ask them if it has a 250ma and they come back and tell me "yeah, the fuse is good". That does not tell me if it is a 250ma.

People need to realize that if were helping you and we can't see it like you can, that we ask questions so we check things off the list. (in order)

If the question isn't answered then we're just going around in circles. I have to ask my customers one question at at a time in emails or I get a whole bunch of crazy twisted up answers. Anyway, we feel your frustration and hopefully others can now see why we need a legitimate answer before we can go any further and help out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys maybe someone can help my honda foreman 2000 will go into reverse on es but nothing on forward es it will shift manaual no bother back and forward many thanks Cyril Geoghegan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts