Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings - new to the Honda foreman and this forum. I just got a 2003 Foreman S with all the plastics removed (and some other parts) but none of the bolts that hold them on. I have a digital copy of the Service manual and it gives the bolt sizes (ie 6mm bolt) but doesn't give the length, and at other times it just says remove the screws or remove the bolts with no sizes given. I've looked through the manual and can't find a listing of bolt sizes - does such a list exist ? or how could I find the sizes ?
Any help and advice most appreciated
Bryan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most bolts are M6x1, 20 or 25mm, with a few M8x1.25, 20 or 25mm at the main fender mounts, but Honda use plastic expanding clips on most plastic to plastic bodywork.

Can you get hold of " Haynes service & repair manuals" over there ? book 2465 covers the Foreman & Rubicon 95-11, well worth having.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much Steve I appreciate your help and the tip on the Haynes manual - I've had a couple in the past for vehicles but didn't know they made them for quads.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Some of the bolts for the bodywork have a shoulder. There aren’t many bolts, so it might be worthwhile to hit one of the on line Honda parts places and get the specific bolts that way. There used to be a part number for a bag of 10 of the plastic clips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts