Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a fuse ID label on the cover of the fuse box? My new to me 03' Foreman S is missing the fuse box cover. Everything works except for the lights (headlights and tail). There was a blown 10A fuse in one of the holders, but I don't know what it goes to.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the lights figured out but still can't find a fuse box cover. If anyone has one laying around or knows of somewhere to pick one up let me know.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
If I remember I will look when i get home. I know I have a brand new whole fuse box. I might have just a cover also.

Reactions: Chalkymon

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I do have a cover. Pm me your address and when i get a chance i will send it out

Reactions: The Macarena Man

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have a cover. Pm me your address and when i get a chance i will send it out
Well Tom yours would have been a better deal if it had fit, but thanks to a long shot craigslist find I'm in business with the correct cover for my fuse box. Thanks to a guy who surely thought I was some whack job, he agreed to ship it half way across the country for a reasonable fee.

Still hard to believe no one sells these darn things. And for those who might need one, as Tom and I discovered, 98-01's are a lot smaller than the 02-04's.

I'm almost positive any 02 - around 07ish Foreman, Rancher or Rubicon would be the same. But the only way I found one was to buy the entire (used) harness.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thats cool you finally got one, sucks you had to buy the whole harness but at least you have it in case something happens.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Now you got that time for big lift and big tires. Lol

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Looks good. I wouldnt wast the money on a lift. If anything I would look for shocks that are an 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches longer. You get a better ride.

Reactions: Rimneck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got the lights figured out but still can't find a fuse box cover. If anyone has one laying around or knows of somewhere to pick one up let me know.
Mate, I've been searching everywhere for a fuse box cover & there's nothing available anywhere. It appears they are currently on back order so until such a time when demand grows Honda won't be making any more! It's infuriating as the trx450 I'm overhauling has suffered badly from water ingress into the fuse box as a result of the missing cover. In the meantime I've managed to make a substitute cover using plastic packets which had consumable items them. I've not done too bad a job of it but would love to source a proper replacement. Hopefully they'll become available again soon.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
What year is your 450?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Howdo mate. Not sure if you were asking me or the previous guy, but the 450es I'm rebuilding is a 1998 model. I've been searching for parts worldwide during this project & its been challenging! Thankfully I'm almost there now but its been **** expensive on times. The UK appears to have quite limited supplies of spares for these older models.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I was asking you. Did you find a fuse box cover? What other parts are you needing?

·
Premium Member
6,242 Posts
Chalkymon, look up SamUK over on Hondaatvforums.net. He's in the UK as well, and has an 02 450ES. I've sent him a few parts, because even with shipping figured in stuff is much cheaper and more readily available here than over there. He might have an idea on where you can get a fuse box cover. If not, I'll see if I can find one and drop it in the next shipment I send his way and he can forward it on to you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello mate. Thanks for getting back to me. The project is very nearly finished prior to doing some field testing & making sure everything works as it should. The fuse box cover is still an enigma I'm afraid. Can't find one anywhere. Even emailed an official Honda parts network but as yet no reply. I'll keep on looking & keep my fingers crossed one turns up, brand new or second hand makes no difference to me. Any assistance Stateside is certainly appreciated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Gentlemen, thank you very much for your kind guidance. Hopefully I'll manage to locate a cover soon. Regards to you from Hampshire UK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts