Honda Foreman Forums banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
How to compare Vin and motor id
I think : What your asking is how to check engine year versus frame year to be sure motor may not have been swopped ????

In the Chilton manual there is a page that has , vin number versus frame year and engine vin number versus year model , if you don't have that manual , I could look for you , post the numbers

·
Premium Member
13,155 Posts
PM me the numbers and i should be able to check them out for you, as long as the machine is in the system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
...the lift kit is off and gone , it was not made right , the cv-shafts were getting pulled out of the diff , the wheels were going pigeon toed when you hit a hole , the builder gave me credit so I took it off and sent it back , went back to a 2 inch lift with a 6 1/2 stretch , changed the shocks to shocks 3 inches shorter and it is almost level ---- to tell the truth , it rides much better , it turns better and is not as top heavy , still running the 29.5 with no hitting the flares , I am not going to get another lift for the 450 , being the front diff is not in the middle of the frame , I am not a fan of lifting this one , going to put a lift on my 1st gen 300

Attachments

181 - 185 of 185 Posts