Honda Foreman Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Will you guys ship to UK/Northern Ireland?
I can and we do, Payments would have to be though a bank transfer or paypal as I can not take a foreign credit card.

Shipping would have to be a custom quote,but I do ship to Aussie a lot and that customer usually gets motor parts, think of a box that weighs 8-10pds and is 12x12x12 usually runs him $75-95 US dollers in shipping.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I can and we do, Payments would have to be though a bank transfer or paypal as I can not take a foreign credit card.

Shipping would have to be a custom quote,but I do ship to Aussie a lot and that customer usually gets motor parts, think of a box that weighs 8-10pds and is 12x12x12 usually runs him $75-95 US dollers in shipping.
Thanks for the reply!

Well there are a few of us based in Ireland/UK/Scotland that are members here.

I use paypal for most things so not a problem on payment!

At the moment I'm thinking of buying a new MPH meter, Part number: 37200-HN0-670 METER, COMBINATION,

Can you give me a price for this please?

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
I got some OEM replacement key blanks (with the rubber boot) from Paulie last week. My local stealership told me that these keys were not available unless I wanted to buy a new ignition switch (which comes with two keys) and instead insisted that I buy the plain flat keys from them because "those are the only kind of replacement keys you can get for a Honda".

Prices were great and he charged me actual shipping. Very pleased and will be using him again when I need parts.

Thanks Paulie.

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Man this weather sucks, yesterday during the day it got to upper 40's and as soon as the sun dropped, it got down the the lower 20's,still no snow....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.