PM me for pricing on new Honda ATV's :tongue

·
Registered
187 Posts
:welcome HET

·
Registered
804 Posts
so how do you get the discount i filled up a cart and went to check out and it didnt register a discount

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The prices reflect the 20% off already. It used to tell you retail and discount price at the same time, but our provider updated the shopping cart/catalog system on us and apparently that feature no longer exists.

·
Registered
804 Posts
QUOTE (Honda East Toledo @ Aug 22 2009, 09:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=133478
The prices reflect the 20% off already. It used to tell you retail and discount price at the same time, but our provider updated the shopping cart/catalog system on us and apparently that feature no longer exists.

oh ok well then the parts i selected must have been really high to start out then because your still about 30 dollars over the other competitors on them.

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Yea their are several items I would like to buy and 20% off sounds like a great deal..... Even though its been since last year since they posted its worth a try!

·
Registered
8 Posts
20% discount is a standard sale technique. Compare those prices you see to an on line list. IF they are the same or about 5% difference, the rest was a previous markup and really no discount applies. An informed shopper is a smart shopper.

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
20% discount is a standard sale technique. Compare those prices you see to an on line list. IF they are the same or about 5% difference, the rest was a previous markup and really no discount applies. An informed shopper is a smart shopper.
Amen ...in these times and with the internet at my finger tips, I Have to shop around!

·
Registered
171 Posts
mason city honda has been about the best i have found
and free shipping---irv

·
Registered
524 Posts
I just ordered parts from Honda east last friday. I also bought my Rincon from there in 2009 for 2k under retail. Its just taking a while to get the part, must not have had them in stock. But for $40 off I guess I can't argue.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
That's good deal man! !!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumping this up to the top, still doing this deal, but with some new faces and new contacts.

I'm Paulie,I along with four other work on the parts counter here, any one of us can help you out with getting you parts,best way is to call in,419-891-1230 ext 2 or ext 33, or you can PM me on here as I will now try to check this at least once a day.

We do try to stock up on honda parts,but with 14 brands we cant stock everything, We do order every day and most times if I do have to order stuff in, it takes me three to five days to get em in, I can ship across the country and AK and HI usually 5-7 days to the west coast or further,out of the country would have to be a custom shipping quote,just let me know you show us online and I can hook you guys up.

Also a link to our website-http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/index.htm

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
have you thought about becoming a vendor?? you'd get more name recognition if you did that. you'd also help to insure the future of the site.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe we tried to become a vender but never heard a response back, We also had a change up in the people that run the online dept,I'm still trying to figure out were the emails are getting sent to and who was watching over them.

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.