Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
450 s is missing when i get into the throttle, redused the snorkel to a 3/4 " and it runs great in two wheel drive but is still missing in 4 wheel drive when i get on in. installed the 126 jet and running the stock air filter. has anyone else had this problem? if so what can i do to fix it
thanks,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
running an hmf muffler with a snorkel, had a flang and 2' muffler pipe welded, it was so loud i could not use it so i capped the end and put steel wool in it, wondering your opinion on that, is it good for the motor. Back to the jet where can i get a larger main jet? some other discussions have said they run anywhere from a 156 to a 170. If i get on the throttle and have it chocked it runs perfect all the power i could want but that is ghetto want it to run like it is supposed to, other modifications 27 589, 1 1/2" wheel spacers, have a [email protected] filter but running the stock. If you were running stock muffler snorkeled and a breather snorkel would you leave the 138 main in it and run the [email protected] filter, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.