Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electrical shift worked fine for a few days but , when it did not, i used a foot pedal on gear shift lever, ( pull up for some gears and push down for others). Machine would not switch out of 1st so i tried shifting with the foot lever.

Turned off key in 1st and need N to start and the info panel come on ok and battery is ok and winch works.
Need manual gear shift t work before el shift will work. Tried a bigger lever on clutch lever which moves one direction (foward) but seems stiff and will not move when I pull it back. No change from 1st into Neutral to start

Told that the motor should start if i pull cord on motor but no result.

I tried shaking the machine ( worked once before) and it seems to be locked in gear so it cannot be pushed.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
For the heck of it did you try disconnecting that battery? Might sound stupid but worth a shot. Easy try. I've had mine lock up in R in the back of my pickup, and I couldn't get the lever to work it back. Disconnected the battery. Connected it and it allowed me to shift it back to N, using the ES. Could have gotten lucky. Worth a shot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts