Honda Foreman Forums banner

10 or 12? what would you do?

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  justinwilliamskx 
#1 ·
ok im gettin 27 mudzillas or outlaws but leanin towards mudzillas. i ride alot of water and was wonderin would you run 10s or 12s?

#2 ·
i had been thinking about 12s but i personlly ride more trails and some can be tight turns and i am always turning to check to make sure my finders arnt rubbing the trees which i am usually just really close. should i have 12s i would usually catch the trees and and mess some thing up. so i would say 10s that away they dont stick out past the finders.

#3 ·
for water 12's would work great bc of floating. for tight trails, 12's could also help some. if the tire sticks out past the fender, then the tree will touch the tire and not the fender. had that happen to me at Marango and that was the only way i made it through tight sections. the tires would catch and spin me around the tree

#4 ·
i just bought 27x12 backs and 27x10 front mud bitches, about the same as zillas, they are great in mud, water and trails, we do mostly water and mud and they are awesome,check them out.

#6 ·
no

#7 ·
well you might but it just depends on the tire. are you getting rims with the tires? if you are you can get all rear offset rims and they will act like a spacer in the front but you would need to put spacers in the back to make the backs even with the fronts

#8 ·
im running 10s front and 12s rear if i were to ddo it again i would get 12s all the way around becuase i like the wide look of the tires

#9 ·
QUOTE ("justinwilliamskx":3epma67s)
im running 10s front and 12s rear if i were to ddo it again i would get 12s all the way around becuase i like the wide look of the tires
thats why im doin it. i had swamp lites 10s in the front and 12s in the back and i want to run 27x12 mudzillas all around. i just bought some 1'' spacers so i think ill be alright.

#10 ·
deffinatly go for it it will look sweet the spacers should clear it are they going on stock oraftermarket rims

#12 ·
QUOTE ("justinwilliamskx":h6pca3f7)
deffinatly go for it it will look sweet the spacers should clear it are they going on stock oraftermarket rims
no they are goin on black type 7s. i had them on my swamp lites

#13 ·
QUOTE ("GeorgiaForeman":20xcbg7q)
get ready to snap a couple of axles with 12's in the front.
especially with zilla's.
i have a light thumb so hopefully ill be ok lol

#15 ·
well if they are going on after market wheels your deffinatly gona clear them with spacers maby even without after market wheels have a oneinch offset wider them the stocks so its like haveing 1" spacers and your stocks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.