Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these pictures of this lift for the Honda Rincon. You can purchase this lift for a small fee of $3,000.00. Go to www.turnercycles.com for more information.

·
Registered
174 Posts
looks awsome ! But those are some serious drive axle angles don't ya think and $3000 OUCH, I guess if you want to play you got to pay.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would never do nothin' like that to mine, but it is pretty awesome lookin'. I bet it rides like a tank.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Holy moly, that is out of control...3g

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Dang that thing is huge, I thought jasons was big

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I think at that point I would just buy a jeep

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think that it would be very fun to trail ride with something like that. Looks like it is just for mud boggin'.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
do they make one for the rubicon if so i am in

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is what you get. This is the kit uninstalled. 3,000 big ones.

·
Registered
743 Posts
$3000 and no axles, I think not.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
You would think it would have to come w/ axles. They must be extended a foot. If not, plan on another $1500.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it does come with new axles. You can read about it on the web-site that I mentioned at the beginning of this post. It tells more about it. I know this guy personaly. He knows his stuff. I am gonna get him to mod out our Foremans in the not too distant future. He started out in a little shack in Humble,Tx. to the business he has now. He stays swamped. You ought to see the monsters that roll in to that place.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Makes me wonder why that guy needs a snorkel? Not trying to be an a$$ but if you are in water that deep you probably need a life jacket with ya! I guess I am with the just get a jeep idea, but I guess what ever makes you smile

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought the same thing.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry about the 2 pics of the same bike, I didn't really know how to use the file attachment thing

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sat on that Rubicon above. Makes mine feel like a mini atv.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would never do nothin' like that to mine, but it is pretty awesome lookin'. I bet it rides like a tank.[/quote

obviosly its not gunna ride that well but it will beat most any bike i have ever seen in the mud/only second to the big kitties-------they raced one at mud nats but it did not do very well for some reason/ here is a picture

1 - 20 of 29 Posts