Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I use the brakes or turn on the lights the ES stops working and flashes the gear 2 times then two dashes. I pulled the wires off of both brake light switches and it shifted great until I tried to turn on the lights and it would not shift, so as long as I don't use the brakes or lights i can shift fine. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Sounds like your battery is shot.There's another post on here somewhere about the same problem.The ES won't operate correctly if your battery is no good.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought it in end of December and have 60 hours on it I thought the battery would have lasted longer than that. If it is the battery should I buy a very good quality new one or get it replaced under warranty? I know it is obviously cheaper to get it replaced under warranty but I don't want to have this problem every three months.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i'd take it back to dealer. whether he admits it or not the battery probably didnt initially charge it fully the first time. mine is 2+ years old and no problems. if he wants future busy he should take care of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.