Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend i was riding my wifes reconES and it stopped shifting on me. i could not shift in or out of 3rd. i did notice that the 1st gear light was blinking, what does that mean? i had to manually put it into nutural and leave it off for about 10 mins then it would shift again. also if i have the key on but not the engine and i try to shift it, it goes dead. all the lights go off and i have to turn the key off for about 5 mins to shift it once then repeat till i can get it to nutural to start it. anyone now what is going on??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a steady flash all the time, atleast i think so. everytime i looked down at it, it was blinking and id watch it for 20-30 secs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i talked to the honda dealer and they said if its working fine now to just ride it and see if it happens again and if it does to bring it in and they will hook it up to their computer to try and find a code of some sort

·
Registered
74 Posts
Same thing hapened to my foreman the other day after I ran the batery dead. when I got it started agin It was just flashin 1st gear and 4x4. after pressin every combination of buttons I could think of, I just let it sit and run for a wile to recharge the batery. Then when I killed it and started it back every thing was okey dokey agin. Beats me but atleast you aint the only one who has seen this gost lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.