Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm going to trade in my brother in laws 05 rancher on a new 4 wheeler. Should I get the 06 or the 07 foreman? I want the black or camo color and i don't think you can get those colors on the 06 or can you?

is there any problems out there on the 06 that anyone has had?

·
Registered
744 Posts
the 06 will be alittle cheeper and no i dont believe that they made a camo foreman till the 07's come out

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yes the camo is an 07 I believe.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Camo looks really cool.I'd stay away from the black if I were you.My buddy's black Rincon looks like it's 10 years old.Camo is new for 2007 models,not available for 2006 models.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes. The black and the camo is only available on 07-whenever they stop.

According to the Honda website, and I work at a local Honda shop. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm about to purchase an 07 4x4 camo manual shift. 27 inch Mudlites and a Warn 2.5 winch on order for it too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Camo 07 Foreman looks great. I wouldn't mind getting one of those and letting the wife take ole yeller.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i bought an 06 yesterday and i'm gonna buy the camo plastics when they come out and swap it out.....the shop told me it should all fit...i dunno

·
Registered
89 Posts
QUOTE ("natedizzer":eek:7v5cv9c)
well i bought an 06 yesterday and i'm gonna buy the camo plastics when they come out and swap it out.....the shop told me it should all fit...i dunno
I have heard that body plastic kits cost around $300 but I am not sure about the camo. A camo kit might be the way to go, instead of a new atv.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.