Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
There was a post on here a few weeks ago and someone said they looked into it and the cost $700 plus shipping. In my opinion that is was too much for some camo.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Has anyone tried the camo fabric that velcros to the fenders? I saw it at Cabelas.It looks pretty good but I figured it would "itch" against the plastics and scratch it all up.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Vaughn on the forum here he tried getting the camo plastics, and they wanted a ton of cash for them, they are way expensive!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have '05 Blue plastic on my '06 all the plastic except the headlight cover was about $300. Ive been trying to order a blue '07 foreman headlight cover. The dealership here says they cant get them until the '07 models come out. They dont have any '07 models in stock yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The new '07 model Foreman's only have one tail light instead of two like the '05 and '06. You may have to do a little more engineering than you thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.