Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealer and checked one out, and definitly think it is going to be the machine for me, as I'm afraid the Rancher won't have enough grunt to satisfy me long term.
But, I forgot to lok at two things.............

Does that machine come with a cooling fan that pulls air through the oil cooler? If so, is it the top or bottom cooler?

And, what functions does the LCD display have? Hour meter, single or dual trips, speedometer, gear(500FM model)?

Thanks! My forgetful mind in action once again..........LOL!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
QUOTE ("Rider11x":1fijgsov)
I went to the dealer and checked one out, and definitly think it is going to be the machine for me, as I'm afraid the Rancher won't have enough grunt to satisfy me long term.
But, I forgot to lok at two things.............

Does that machine come with a cooling fan that pulls air through the oil cooler? If so, is it the top or bottom cooler?

And, what functions does the LCD display have? Hour meter, single or dual trips, speedometer, gear(500FM model)?

Thanks! My forgetful mind in action once again..........LOL!
It does have a cooling fan, along with 2 oil coolers, one on top and one at the bottom.

The LCD does, the hour meter, Dual trip meters, Odomoter, Speedo, and does tell you the gear you are in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
robb

ROBB IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Much appreciated!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, what luxury! To think I only had a Pro Taper bar pad to look at before! LOL!
BTW, does the storage compartment in the front fender stay pretty dry inside? Thought it might be a good place to put my cell phone.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Only if you are not swimming with it, with just rain and stuff it does pretty well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts