Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm... i need some1s opinion, shal i trade my '05 rancher es 350 for an '05 foreman? cuz the rancher is a 329cc, and the foreman is a 475cc, but the rancher has an electric shift, and the foreman is a manual shift!! shall i trade?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Which do you like better, there is not a huge price differnce so I would say drive them both and decide from there.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I would trade, and wouldnt think twice about it. You cant go wrong with a bigger motor. The S model with the foot shifter if you arent used to it will take a few minutes to get the hang of, but its simple to drive.
I think you will like the upgrade going from a Rancher to a Foreman.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The foremans hold up better to hard abuse than the ranchers do.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I dont know about that one leo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, thx, i have decided to go ahead with the trade and get the foreman.. the only thing is that i paid $5300 and im only gonna get $3500, but she said she will give me the foreman for $4900 rather than the retail which is $5400, so i save $500, kinda..lol. she said we can work it out to where i only have to pay $700, so im gonna do it.. thx alot!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Thats a great deal man!!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Not bad

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE ("mercedesmotor":1ksgfrp8)
hmm... i need some1s opinion, shal i trade my '05 rancher es 350 for an '05 foreman? cuz the rancher is a 329cc, and the foreman is a 475cc, but the rancher has an electric shift, and the foreman is a manual shift!! shall i trade?
My 2005 Honda Foreman ES 4x4 is a ESP not manual. You can get all honda utility atv's in ESP or manual and some even have GPS.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Take it. Don't let this deal pass you by. The foreman is one of the most popular quads around here. They hold together and they don't give up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
QUOTE ("raveer2000":3imzqw25)
The foremans hold up better to hard abuse than the ranchers do.
not to sure about that lauren beats the rancher to death as do i with lift and 27 and no probs at all if anything i will say that they are more equal then anything, but yes i would trade for the foreman just to simply have more power and a bigger bike my 2cents

·
Registered
39 Posts
the 500tm is 2wd manual shift.. it's not worth as much as a 4wd either... make sure you are comparing apples with apples and oranges with oranges is the saying...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts