Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 05 Foreman S has a place on the display to tell you what gear you are in?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
sure does

even tells you when to change the oil

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool, that was my one complaint on my Foreman now, trying to remember what gear I was in. Now the hunt is on for a good deal for a new one. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
QUOTE ("truegrit":3c3jl9pk)
Why do you want to get rid of the 450? You just fixed it.
lmao

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cause there is bigger and better out there. But im having zero luck with dealerships in FL, will have to go to TN. FL dealers are nuts!!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was quoted 7100 from a place in FL..lol. And it took him an hour to come back with that price. Couldnt believe it, best quote so far was 6400. In Tennessee the out the door price is right around 5500. But I suppose I have to pay tax here in FL for it?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Well before i go getting your hopes up i better check my paperork when i get home tonight. I know it wasnt no 7000 but now that i am thinking about it maybe that price didnt include the warranty.

i dont even haggle the price with him anymore.I sent in the online credit ap and talked to the finance guy over the phone, so when i went down there i handed him the keys to my rancher i traded, signed my name 4 times and he handed me the keys to my Foreman. in and out in about 30 minutes. except, lol, turns out they built the wrong bike, they built a ES i wanted the S so they had to deliver it to my house the next day. (i live a good hour from ft Lauderdale depending on traffic.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Robb you want me to car around for ya?
I am telling you i can get the rubi for 6200 otd def better deals then u been getting but its up to you. I would call the tag office and see what u gotta do if you buy it out of state.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can try to, but i dont think you are gonna have any better luck then me, I called 3 different dealerships, and my results are 7100, 6400 and we aint got none. So if you want to try go for it.
I can go to Tennessee and get it for 5400 out the door. And pay 200 bucks in gas, that puts me at 5600, and if I do really have to register in FL and pay 7% tax im at 5978.
So far no one can touch the TN deal. And i dont mind the roadtrip one bit, probably do some riding while im there.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Robb, you might want to try Mississippi. www.lakehillmotors.com I know they have really good prices. I wanted to go there to get Jennifers, but didn't have the time. I could have saved a lot of money. I know it is a long way, but might be worth the trip.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Nevermind. I just checked the price. It is $5450.00 out the door. Still not a bad price though.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah they are right there with the price though, not bad at all.

·
Registered
90 Posts
foreman 500

I bought mine yesterday..It is a foreman 4x4 ES and I payed 6430.00 with ramps and tax title and all that crap at Bobs house of honda in Jackson, TN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts