Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 02 rubi came to grinding hault. it will not drive the wheels now. d1 d2 r h or l it does move. it only moves in esp and in 5th gear. any had this problem and know whats wrong , and how to fix it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
sounds to me like your oil pump chain either fell off or broke or your oil pump died. I would no run the bike until u inspect that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE ("Honda Mechanic":1l8ejepd)
It's probably not the chain if it moves in ESP ... Sounds like the swash plates aren't returning , I'd first do an oil pressure test and then check the shift control motor ..
it only moves in fifth gear, if i shift down to 3rd it stop spinning. the motor sounds and feels like it's struggling and it's not run smoothly. also after runnig the motor for a minute is is very hot.

·
Registered
88 Posts
just wanta to apologize for the bad info I didn't read through your whole post not seeing that it shifted in ESP mode. I myself haven't heard of that problem yet but I would really trust hondamechanic he's been a great help on this site. sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.