Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum - View Single Post - New all terrain tires
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
PeterS
Honda Rider

New all terrain tires

Hi,
I have Foreman 2015 and need new tires. I'm using it for my soil sampling. So general ride thru the fields, meadow, pastures, ... no mud, race, trails. I 'm pretty happy with OEM tires, sometimes lite sliding sometimes on wet grass.

I want:
- radial construction - everywhere I read that they have smoother ride. I have SRA and riding all-day longs (11-12 hours per day, 3-4 days per week, sometimes 3 days at a row).
- bigger, but on stock rims - 26x8R12 on front and 26x10R12 on rear. I don't want 26x9 and 26x11 because evewhere is mentioning that they are for 7 " wide rims and stock rims are 6.5" wide
- light due to power lost, but actually I don't need that power so, it's no so important condition

I have a looked at CST Abuzz, Maxxis Zilla, Maxxis Bighorn 2.0, Carlisle 489, Kenda Bearclaws, SunF Power, ITP Holeshot and Carlisle A.C.T. and my favorits at the moment are Carlisle A.C.T, as they are only radials on that dimensions.
What do you thinks about them? Are they suitable for my ride conditions? Any other tire sugestions?

PS: sorry for my English, it's not my native language

Honda Foreman 4x4 ES EPS 2015
DIRECTION 2 overfenders
UNI air filter

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome