Gorilla Axle heavy duty CV axle kit - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Honda Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 16
Like the title says.. I got a set of Gorilla Axle heavy duty CV axle kit for the front of a TRX 650/680 Rincon. Retails for $750 Selling for $600 shipped to the states. PM if interested or have any questions. Thanks


Kevin @ Honda PowerSports Parts
479.751.7022
[email protected]
sandmanrr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Honda Lover
 
localfiremedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Albany, Ga
Posts: 419
QUOTE (sandmanRR @ Jun 11 2009, 01:41 PM)
Quote:
Like the title says.. I got a set of Gorilla Axle heavy duty CV axle kit for the front of a TRX 650/680 Rincon. Retails for $750 Selling for $600 shipped to the states. PM if interested or have any questions. Thanks

Wish it was for my 500 foreman

07 Foreman 500 4x4 with some goodies (SOLD)
...and moved on to an Arctic Cat
Rolling with The Pride...
http://www.youtube.com/user/carpeonnel?feature=mhum
localfiremedic is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Honda Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 16
QUOTE (localfiremedic @ Jun 23 2009, 07:35 AM)
Quote:
Wish it was for my 500 foreman
I can order you a set!! PM if you are interested.. Thanks

Kevin @ Honda PowerSports Parts
479.751.7022
[email protected]
sandmanrr is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Honda Red Wing Rider
 
rc51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Menomonie,Wis
Posts: 696
QUOTE (sandmanRR @ Jun 24 2009, 05:16 PM)
Quote:
I can order you a set!! PM if you are interested.. Thanks
How much?

2015 Honda Rubicon
1979 Honda ATC 110
rc51 is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Honda Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eupora, MS
Posts: 100
ditto! whats the price on a foreman runnin?

"</span>
pacman079 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Honda Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 16
QUOTE (pacman079 @ Aug 17 2009, 01:38 AM)
Quote:
ditto! whats the price on a foreman runnin?
$500 shipped to the 48 states

Kevin @ Honda PowerSports Parts
479.751.7022
[email protected]
sandmanrr is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Honda Red Wing Rider
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: se texas
Posts: 804
a rincon 650/680 and foreman / rubicon 500 can use the same axles there interchangable and have the same part numbers so why do yall need them specifically for a foreman????? oh and that raises another question why are the rincon axles higher in price than a foreman axle when there the same??
here look at the schematics
07 680 rincon look at part numbers 7, 10 and 12
http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycl.../m9629sch417005
07 foreman 500 fm look at prt numbers 7,10 and 12
http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycl...m15691sch422788

its all the same parts... sooo why do the rincons cost more???

08 black 700 rhino (sold)
03 yellow 450s (sold)
07 black 500 (sold)
i no longer own any hondas
but they wont be forgotten especially the black 1
10 750 blue nocturnal brute
jrfonte1479 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Honda Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 16
QUOTE (jrfonte @ Aug 18 2009, 07:23 PM)
Quote:
a rincon 650/680 and foreman / rubicon 500 can use the same axles there interchangable and have the same part numbers so why do yall need them specifically for a foreman????? oh and that raises another question why are the rincon axles higher in price than a foreman axle when there the same??
here look at the schematics
07 680 rincon look at part numbers 7, 10 and 12
http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycl.../m9629sch417005
07 foreman 500 fm look at prt numbers 7,10 and 12
http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycl...m15691sch422788

its all the same parts... sooo why do the rincons cost more???
My vendor has a sale going on and I can get them at a better price right now... Which means I can pass the savings on to you guys.

Kevin @ Honda PowerSports Parts
479.751.7022
[email protected]
sandmanrr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heavy Duty CV Axle Help fishca335 Foreman 450 2 05-02-2016 05:08 PM
2012 foreman heavy duty clutch? hondaforeman500 Foreman 500 0 06-10-2013 07:07 PM
heavy-duty rear shock Daddybair7 Foreman 500 10 04-20-2013 05:58 AM
Heavy duty bumper primos97hunter Rubicon 500 20 02-22-2012 12:21 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome