Transport question regarding ebrake - Page 2 - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Honda Rider

I know everybody has their own way of securing their rides but here's what i use on a trailer. Two good rachets, one in front and one in back. No brake and an automotive axel strap over the rear axel just in case. The axel strap saved me a few years ago. The axel strap will easily hold the machine on the trailer if all else fails. Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Honda Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosscopeeko View Post
I'm just wondering what you guys do to stop your rubicon from rolling during transport on a truck or trailer. I've been locking my ebrake at the handbrake, but I don't want to stretch my cable all to ****. Is there a better way? On my buds flatdeck my quad sits on the back with just a tie down across the front and one accross the back. I'm relying on this to keep it from rolling off the back of the trailer. What do you guys do?
I roll my 500 Foreman up against a log in the front (not breaking rear window again thanks) two tie downs in front, two in back with ebrake on and in gear. Use mine as transport duck hunting so the tires are a little muddy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page