Honda Foreman Forums banner

30in silverbacks on craigslist

17K views 77 replies 21 participants last post by  rich450es 
#1 ·
#2 ·
buy them rich

#10 ·
HAHA on the recon that wouldnt be all that bad..... hes about an hour n a half away so ill only get'm if the tires are next to new..... from what I can see they look decient but it was a crappy camera angle.

#11 ·
You will def have to post some pics with those monsters on the 450. I hope you get them

#15 ·
ok i just got a e-male back from this guy and i offered him $450 and he said he wants $500 pretty firm sooooo i offered him $475 .................waiting for a reply

#17 ·
rich you got more money into your atv then you do ride time lol. its gonna look sick with those wheels/tires though.

#20 ·
Them Dirty's would look good rich. Dont pay to much for them though. I picked up my S/W 29.5's for 400 and they were barely used

#23 ·
Man that a good deal you lucky dog I just need a pair of skinny or wide 29.5 and my bike will done

#22 ·
Congrats on the backs rich can't wait to see them mounted

#24 ·
#27 ·
ok guys i just got back from picking up the 30x10x12 gorilla silverback tires and there is no problems at all with the tires (thay still have the nips on the lugs)
this first picture the tire is leaning up against my 33in jeep tires

this just showes the lug pattern (with the cool little monkey logo )

i will mount them up on sunday and take a few more pics .....

#28 ·
Beast mode

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.