Honda Foreman Forums banner

Will 650 Rincon wheels fit 06 500FM?

10K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  SSpeckerwood 
#1 ·
Hello all,
As per title really, I've bought some used alloys off a 650 Rincon via eBay [I haven't received them yet] and now I'm just wondering if they'll fit my 06 500FM Foreman. I guess I may need some different wheel nuts?
Any advice would be gratefully received,

Thanks.

#2 ·
i had rincon wheels on on my foreman 450 (same setup as the foreman 500) for a few months and thay worked great but ......you are going to need 2 1/2in wheel spacers for the back wheels to fit right (see pics )

#5 ·
Like rich and h22ate said; your gonna need to compensate for the different offset

#6 ·
Thanks guys, am I reading this correctly, I need 2, ( 1 pair ) of wheel spacers each measuring two and a half inches thick? That seems quite a big offset difference, does it put an increase of stress on the bearings, and where do you get them from?

Thanks again for all your replies.

#7 ·
i got them from a member of the forum but he got them from highlifter.com .the reason that it seams like a big wheel spacer is because it is ! the wheels that you want to use are made for a IRS wheeler (independent rear suspention) and your foreman is a SRA (straight rear axle ) i never had a problem with the bearings from them . but the wheels you want will never work unless you use the spacers
this picture is what it looks like with the spacers . if no spacers the wheels will sit 2 1/2in in further hitting the exhaust

#9 ·
you can run them backwards. however, i would highly recommend that you didn't. they're designed for the acorn nut to sit in the bevel and with them turned around it wont work the same. just my opinion.

#10 ·
IMO 2 1/2 years and about 3000kms of solid abuse says otherwise. Something tells me the opposite side of the rim also is shaped for the tapered nut, but like I said, it's been 2 and a half years since I last looked. I have yet to even have to tighten them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.