Honda Foreman Forums banner

Color choice- Phantom Camo or Painted Matte Gray?

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  rod330 
#1 ·
I'm really torn between the new 2017 Rubicon deluxe models- Phantom Camo vs. the new painted matte gray. Of course, no local dealer has either model in stock (just non deluxe Rubicons) for a comparison.

I love Camo stuff but I also love the matte gray model. The gray's wheels and red suspension are pretty cool too.

Before I flip a coin, any opinions?

#3 ·
What about getting the gray and putting a camo wrap on it. I think wraps are $200-$300 but I haven't looked in a while. That way you have the gray you like with the option of getting any camo pattern you like. Then if you get tired of camo, take it off and you have a gray machine again. Just a thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Camo will probably peel off.

I happen to like the tan underneath on the older models, but I would be pissed had I paid extra for camo.

#7 ·
I'm leaning toward the painted gray. I finalized pricing with my dealer and hope to order it this weekend so there's still time to change my mind 100 times!

#8 ·
I ordered the painted gray version last Friday night...told it might be in by the end of this week. I'll post pics when it arrives...waiting is the worst part!

Thanks for the feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.