Honda Foreman Forums banner

Waterproofing 2015 rubicon

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rincon06 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. I've had a 96 foreman 400 for years and about a month ago upgraded to a 15 foot shift rubi. We ride creeks a lot and I was wondering what precautions I should take with the new machine. All the vents from the diffs look high, but there is a grey hose that comes from the engine, right below the right radiator hose. It runs from the engine case toward the skid plate and just terminates open. Anybody know what it is? Thanks in advance
Jason
Eastern KY

#5 ·
Also your definitely gonna want to dielectric grease all your electrical connections and most importantly your spark plug boot, although that is pretty standard on any bike. Also silicone all the boots on the airbox(intake,snorkel,resonator,etc.) as I have heard they leak. This all depends on how deep you want to go

#7 ·
If your not going to go deap. Just leave it. The stock snorkel is up by the seat somewhere right? So you can safely go in water up to that deep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.