Honda Foreman Forums banner

15 Rubicon tore it up at Hatfield McCoy

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Veterancondor 
#1 ·
17 of us went to hatfield over the weekend and I was more than impressed with my new rubicon. Only thing done to it is 26" zillas which were amazing on the trails, the mud and the water. A lot of my buddies have brutes and I went through deeper mud holes and water than they could even think about trying. (Many who followed me had to stop and drain their belt case). I just uploaded my first video to YouTube and I'm trying to find out how to post it on here, it's of a mud hole that only me on my rubi and 2 outlanders went through.

#4 ·
Awsome video.

#5 ·
A hole like that is what killed the Wreck's engine. Got stuck, water drained in through the exhaust, and got some nice South Arkansas red dirt/grit in my motor (see Basfnb's profile pic).

Looks like it pulled throught it good though. Guessing that front diff lock helped!

#6 ·
Yea airbox was dry as a bone, and oil looked like it was brand new! And my God, the stuff that diff lock helped me through all weekend was nasty! I had guys with brutes wanting to take my bike through holes because they were worried about their precious belts hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.