Honda Foreman Forums banner

Will big tires void my warranty?

8K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  rich450es 
#1 ·
Will 30 inch tires void my warranty? I didn't get the extended because I plan to snorkel it but not quite yet. But I have to have my tires!

#3 ·
Service manager at dealer where I bought mine said exhaust and snorkel wont even void my warranty and I got extended. Depends on dealer. No one I've ever met or heard of has ever had their warranty voided just because of tires.

#5 ·
put your aftermarket rubber on aftermarket wheels, and keep your stock tires on stock rims. if/when your 30's break their first axle etc, swap them back if its going to the dealer. big tires break stuff. if you wanna play you are going to pay... or just suck it up and fix it out of pocket.

personally, if its going back for warranty work cause of noisy valves or something i wouldnt worry about taking the tires off. asking your dealer now before you break something makes it a lot simpler. my dealer told me anything over 1" bigger than stock and they would selectively cover driveline components. I didnt push the issue with them.

#6 ·
The dealer local to me would deny a warranty claim because it had an aftermarket sticker on it much less a set of 30s lol, probably has something to do with why they're going under at the moment lol.

#7 ·
i dont trust anything a dealershit says (even when in writing )
to me a dealershit is like my cathloic church ......i trust them with my soul but not my children .....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.