2001 Rancher 350 Blue Thermosensor cable ground - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum
Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Honda Rider

Hi, I ripped the wire off of my 2001 Rancher 350 where it plugs into the left side thermosensor, anyone know there the other end plugs into, even the Honda dealer was clueless. It is a thermosensor cable the attaches to the frame or something and is light blue.
Father Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2009, 06:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Honda Rider

QUOTE (Father Goose @ Aug 16 2009, 11:36 AM)
Quote:
Hi, I ripped the wire off of my 2001 Rancher 350 where it plugs into the left side thermosensor, anyone know there the other end plugs into, even the Honda dealer was clueless. It is a thermosensor cable the attaches to the frame or something and is light blue.
It is under the seat, on your right side of the ATV. It goes to another butt-type connector, which then goes up to the ICM. Take off the seat, and look on the right side. You might have to pull the black body panel back a bit but you should be able to see it rather easily.
Improved700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Honda Rider

QUOTE (Improved700 @ Aug 20 2009, 06:28 AM)
Quote:
It is under the seat, on your right side of the ATV. It goes to another butt-type connector, which then goes up to the ICM. Take off the seat, and look on the right side. You might have to pull the black body panel back a bit but you should be able to see it rather easily.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Honda Rider

Thanks Alot, I have one manual by haynes, I almost spent another 30 on the clymer manual. You saved me $35 bucks, I am staying away from the honda dealer, i spent $3,000 in work there lately and they couldn't show me the cable and told me to look myself. Thanks again!

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement