Honda Foreman Forums banner

How to do a oil change

64K views 62 replies 21 participants last post by  Batt4Christ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I got to thinking..... I haven't seen a thread for the people who have never changed their oil.

Well, here you go.
Hopefully this helps someone....

Reactions: aslondon
#38 ·
Welcome to the forum HP.....where you from?.....I'm Glide and I'm from east TN!

if you need help filling out your profile info, almost any of us is glad to help! B)

#50 ·
I honestly....prefer to just use a new one....pop off the old one & put the new one on ....Done in 3-4 minutes! Ready to ride! B)

#43 ·
I'd like a spare just so I don't have to wait for mine to dry if I clean it at the last minute

#44 ·
Been a few months since I've been logged on but I bookmarked this thread and now it's gone :( Why was this removed? Seemed like a really helpful post.

#47 ·
That's too bad to hear... Any drama aside, he had some good threads and a sharp wit. I know I'm most often my own worst enemy as well... Too bad for him and too bad for the site, lose/lose all around :(

#48 ·
i agree .... i talked to all the moderators to get him reinstated but JWJR and desert hawk wont let him back on , thay say " he is more trouble then he is worth " and " he will just do the same shiit again "
these 2 monkeys are on here the least .......:lol:
(this may be my last post on here ...lmfaho !!!)

#51 ·
I'll be doing some more how to soon.

#58 ·
Toodeep, I still have the pictures. what's the best way to get them to you so we can have these threads made into stickies once again.

#60 ·
I'll start a new one. When I do we can delete this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.