Honda Foreman Forums banner

tachometers...

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  vermhot 
#1 ·
anyone know where i can purchase a small, analog tachometer for my 500?

#2 ·
I'd look into a motorcycle parts book

#4 ·
pretty unique bit of advice there, peckerwood.

#5 ·
hahaha fuckin right i was just thinking of the same thing today thatd be the **** to have one just saying!!!!!

#8 ·
these won't work for my foreman. the analog tach is cable driven. i need something that is wired to my ignition coil. and i really don't want anything digital. if you come across anything small, compatible for single cylinder 4-strokes, and under 100 bucks, let me know. thanks for the links, though, buddy!!!

#10 ·
#11 ·
kinda what it's starting to look like...just didn't want a digital one...****...i'm gonna keep looking.

#12 ·
whats wrong with getting a digital one??

#13 ·
i think that's the best your gonna get! there's nothing wrong with the digital ones it wraps around you spark plug boot and then mount it can get any simpler then that its also water proof for 40 bucks it really cant be beat it. http://trailtech.net/tto.html

#15 ·
i would just prefer to glance at a gauge with a needle than to try and decipher a jumble of 4 numbers that update every 1/2 second or every other second.

#16 ·
i think it's multiple spark, also...

#18 ·
#19 ·
So what do need it for??? That thing turning a lot of rrrs???!!! Or are you pulling stuff with it???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.