Foreman 500 New/ Replacement motors - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Honda Rider
Send a message via AIM to jameyb
Hey does anyone know where you can buy new motor for a honda foreman 500 s 4x4? or a good replacement?

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Honda Red Wing Rider
Here is a link that was posted in the Vendor Group Buys and Specials section, you may want to check up on them. I dont know of any one that has used them.

98/01 Foreman 400/450 Halfbreed with to much to list according to the site
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Honda Rider
I got a quote for my 2005 Foreman ES... I was curious on what it would take to get her brand new again.

From email:

Thanks for the information. You are looking at $1395.00 plus tax and shipping. The complete remanufactured engines come with a 6 month warranty. Engines come clean complete ready to install/bolt in. All you have to do is send us your complete engine core and we ship your new complete remanufactured engine. Shipping on those 500 engines range between 60-100$. If you want me to get you an exact shipping quote, just send me your information. If you have any questions or concerns just let me know. Looking forward to work with you.

Wolf Brothers Motorsports
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Honda Red Wing Rider
1400.00 thats pretty close to what all of the parts would cost to completely rebuild one. not including any labor for someone else to do the work.

08 black 700 rhino (sold)
03 yellow 450s (sold)
07 black 500 (sold)
i no longer own any hondas
but they wont be forgotten especially the black 1
10 750 blue nocturnal brute
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Honda Rider
Hi jameyb. I think I can help you about your problem. I know a store that you can buy new motor for your honda foreman 500 s 4x4.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Honda Rider
Hey cerealjoe. I want a new/used engine for my 500 S. I bought my bike from a guy, and i know the engine has had work done to it. So I am looking for a used one to put in it till i can break mine down and figure out what all was done. Need my 500 s on the farm so i can not have down time.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page