Honda Foreman Forums banner

Tire Clearance

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jeepwm69 
#1 ·
I don't know if I'm using this right I can't figure out how to post something new under a new subject? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place I'm not sure. But I am wanting some advice on spacers if they will benefit my tires from hitting my fender brackets. I want either 1.5 inches or 2 inches I'm not sure any body have anything for me? If it helps I have 30 inch silverbacks on my 2006 Honda foreman 500 with a gorilla lift kit. I know that HL has bracket relocater I just really didn't want to spend that much on moving fender brackets but will if that's my only option

#2 ·
The spacers will just move the tires out. I don't think it will help with them rubbing the fender brackets. Just look and see if 1.5-2in would make the tires clear. Your best bet is the HL fender relocate kit.

#3 ·
I'm still not sure I was I could find another brand that sold the bracket relocators that was cheaper HL is $130. And also with the spacers I was told that it might help miss the brackets when I turn. Which that's really the main problem is when I turn my 30 inch . Silver backs try to grab the bracket and rip it out of there. But I'm open to any ideas or suggestions but I might have to buy the relocater I don't know.

#4 ·
Turn you wheel all the way one way, then go under and look and see if 2 in out would make the tire clear. That will give you your answer.

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum. Might want to start a specific thread on your problem as your question showed up in someone else's post about tire clearance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.