Moose floorboards for 450S - Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum
Honda Foreman Forums : Rubicon, Rincon, Rancher and Recon Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Honda Rider

Default Moose floorboards for 450S

I was thinking about ordering these. Any comments?? Positive or negative appreciated.......
Winch Line Saver
26" ITP 589 M/S's
1 1/2" lift Kit
Rear custom fab. bumper
Manual fan switch
Start in gear mod.
Pod headlight override switch
K&N w/ pre-filter
cbridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Honda Rider

I was wondering the same thing...does anyone have any problems with the shifter or brake pedal being hard to access??
Old 03-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jaxsonw

Default 450S floorboards

I put a set on my 450S and they are great. You can adjust the foot shifter very easily and on the brake side there is an attachment that raises the height of the brake petal. So shifting and braking aren't affected at all.
I got mine through hondapartsworld.com.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Honda Lover

Send a message via AIM to justinwilliamskx

yep i have them too came on the quad also came wiht the heel toe shifter takes a little getting use to but after your use to youll love it
moose lift snorkled moose floorboards front and rear tow points cliped carb spring 25" dirt devils on stock foreman wheels 28" mudzillas on stock rubicon wheels EPI clutch kit fo-14 135 oem jet custom skid and bash plate drilled carb slide and one hevy duty gorilla cv gear reduction
justinwilliamskx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jaxsonw

Default Floorboards

I have them on my 03S. You can adjust the foot shifter very easily by loosening a screw, adjust the height of the shifter and retighten the screw.
Mine came with a part you bolt onto the brake pedal that raises it, so the brake isn't a problem either.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Honda Addict

I just bought a set of these tonight from the local dealer Honda dealer in Morgantown, WV. MODEL NUMBER IS MUD5025 (Does anyone else have these.... they look like the attached pic....pic was found online)

1. It did not come with a piece to add to the brake pedal to raise it.

2. The only hardware that came with it were the bolts and nuts attached to it and the little flat pieces used as washers on the bottom side of the foot pedals.

3. NO DIRECTIONS CAME WITH THEM....DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY THEY CAN SCAN IN AND SEND TO ME VIA EMAIL....OR PM, MY EMAIL IS supermanwv@lycos.com

4. ARE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE OTHER BOLTS? Cause there are tabs that stick out towards the frame that have notches in them for bolts....(do they attach to where the motor mount bolts are? OR WHAT

5. What is this additional piece that is for the brake pedal, and what does it look like....(if I was supposed to get it, I guess I will have to call the dealer back and find out where it is.)

Thanks for any info you can give....SORRY IF I HYJACKED THE POST...DIDN'T MEAN TO....but this is the only post I found on this subject...

Clark
supermanwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement