I put a set on my 450S and they are great. You can adjust the foot shifter very easily and on the brake side there is an attachment that raises the height of the brake petal. So shifting and braking aren't affected at all.
I got mine through hondapartsworld.com.
I have them on my 03S. You can adjust the foot shifter very easily by loosening a screw, adjust the height of the shifter and retighten the screw.
Mine came with a part you bolt onto the brake pedal that raises it, so the brake isn't a problem either.
I just bought a set of these tonight from the local dealer Honda dealer in Morgantown, WV. MODEL NUMBER IS MUD5025 (Does anyone else have these.... they look like the attached pic....pic was found online)
1. It did not come with a piece to add to the brake pedal to raise it.
2. The only hardware that came with it were the bolts and nuts attached to it and the little flat pieces used as washers on the bottom side of the foot pedals.
3. NO DIRECTIONS CAME WITH THEM....DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY THEY CAN SCAN IN AND SEND TO ME VIA EMAIL....OR PM, MY EMAIL IS email@example.com
4. ARE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE OTHER BOLTS? Cause there are tabs that stick out towards the frame that have notches in them for bolts....(do they attach to where the motor mount bolts are? OR WHAT
5. What is this additional piece that is for the brake pedal, and what does it look like....(if I was supposed to get it, I guess I will have to call the dealer back and find out where it is.)
Thanks for any info you can give....SORRY IF I HYJACKED THE POST...DIDN'T MEAN TO....but this is the only post I found on this subject...