Honda Foreman Forums banner

What's it worth? 1995 Foreman 400

29K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  prk 
#1 ·
All right, boys. I have a 1995 Foreman 400 and I have multiple people asking about it, since it has been stuffed in my garage for years. Pricing data is a little thin and I find the NADA numbers hard to believe. It has been stored indoors in Southern California for many years. I've ridden it once in the last 4 years. It ran fine at the time, but I did not prep it for what ended up being a few years of storage. I did have a new seat cover installed and I replaced the air filter and the fuel tank breather. Other than that, it's as I received it in 2011. Here are the peek-a-boo shots, since I'm too lazy to horse it out of the garage.

So, what's it worth? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
well HOW many miles and hrs are on it, as that can mean a bunch to a potential buyer
I also would suggest draining all fluids before running it again before selling it, from fuel tank, take off drain clean/ motor oil and diffs
Once you do this, you should have a good atv, MINUS a more than likely carb cleaning. and a spark plug
if you have low hrs and miles
there selling in my area for about 2500 range
some where in the 2-2500 range it should sell fast for you if miles and hrs again are low

400's are great atv's
I own a 1999 and its been an outstanding atv for me since new

you can check Craigslist in your area for ball park pricing
wish you were closer, I might be interested LOL
but were on the opposite sides of the USA , me in NE PA and all !

Good luck

#10 ·
Around my area in that shape 2-2500. Over that you get into a lot newer atvs. It does look to be in good shape

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.